Our Peyronie’s Vacuum Correction Systems has 3 appropriate sized circumferential cylinders ideal for anyone experiencing Peyronies. As the latest addition to our range Vacuum Erection Systems, our Peyronie’s System has been developed following the recent publication of research determining that vacuum pumps can make a real difference for those suffering from Peyronie’s Disease.
The treatment involves placing the penis in one of the 3 appropriate sized penis cylinders and using a vacuum therapy pressure to forcibly induce a series of ‘straight’ erections over a 20 minute period daily, each day for up to 26 weeks, with the effect of gradually reducing the impact of the plaque area on the overall angle of curvature and improve penile health in general.
Peyronie’s Correction System includes:
- 3 sized to fit, clear acrylic penis cylinder.
- A durable battery pump constructed of high quality plastic with a vacuum release valve which allows you to control the amount of pressure required.
- Two different sizes of inner cylinder rings; this enables the system to fit smaller penises.
- 4 silicone erection maintaining rings of various sizes, very soft and durable.
- Loading cone, to enable easy loading of erection ring onto the cylinder.
- 45 gram tube of high quality, sterile, water-based and paraben-free lubricating gel.
- Neat, discrete travel bag to contain the system.
- Instruction booklet.
Peyronie’s Correction System Specifications:
- Pump: Battery-operated
- Large Cylinder: 220mm long, internal diameter 50mm to 58mm (tapered)
- Medium Cylinder: 180mm long, internal diameter 46mm
- Small Cylinder: 180mm long, internal diameter 39mm
- Ring Sizes: 10mm,12.5mm, 15mm, 20mm (unstretched).
Shipping, Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee
- 1-year standard warranty
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free, discreet UK shipping for any APOLLO pump