Our APOLLO Peyronie’s ED Pump has 3 appropriate sized circumferential cylinders ideal for anyone experiencing Peyronies. As the latest addition to our range APOLLO ED Pumps, our Peyronie’s Pump has been developed following the recent publication of research determining that vacuum pumps can make a real difference for those suffering from Peyronie’s Disease.
The treatment involves placing the penis in one of the 3 appropriate sized penis cylinders and using a vacuum therapy pressure to forcibly induce a series of ‘straight’ erections over a 20 minute period daily, each day for up to 26 weeks, with the effect of gradually reducing the impact of the plaque area on the overall angle of curvature and improve penile health in general.
In a clinical study conducted at Norwich University Hospital (presented at the European Society of Sexual Medicine in Milan 2011) established that up that up to 80% of patients can experience an average curvature reduction of 47% of the initial presenting angle eg. an angle of 50 degrees could be reduced by as much as 24 degrees on average. Most patients will experience an improvement of over-all erectile function on other levels with regular therapeutic device application. Further studies underway at various UK centres including The Whittington University Hospital (London), Western General Hospital (Edinburgh) and Royal Hampshire Hospitals (Winchester)
A study of 43 patients by Ghasemlouei et al (2020) recommend the use of a vacuum device with 3 cylinders for Peyronie’s disease with a curvature less than 45 degrees and plaque size less than 2cm. They concluded that It is safe to use in all stages of the disease and can help patients to attain erection with a vacuum correction device.
Ghasemlouei, A., Khayyamfar, F., Foroutan, S., Rajabi, M. (2020). ‘Effect of Modified Vacuum in Patients with Peyronie’s Disease and Erectile Dysfunction’, Translational Research Urology, 2(1), pp. 22-27. doi: 10.22034/tru.2020.237420.1024
A study by Raheem et al (2010) found that of the 31 patients who used a vacuum device for 12 weeks, 21 had a reduction in the angle of curvature by 5-25 degrees. According to the research, regular use of a vacuum pump can, in at least 68% of cases, seriously reduce the unnatural curvature and pain caused by Peyronie’s Disease.
Raheem, A.A., Garaffa, G., Raheem, T.A., Dixon, M., Kayes, A., Christopher, N. and Ralph, D., 2010. The role of vacuum pump therapy to mechanically straighten the penis in Peyronie’s disease. BJU international, 106(8), p.1178
APOLLO Peyronie’s System includes:
- 3 sized to fit, clear acrylic penis cylinder.
- A durable hand pump constructed of high quality plastic with a vacuum release valve which allows you to control the amount of pressure required.
- Two different sizes of inner cylinder rings; this enables the system to fit smaller penises.
- 4 silicone erection maintaining rings of various sizes, very soft and durable.
- Loading cone, to enable easy loading of erection ring onto the cylinder.
- 45 gram tube of high quality, sterile, water-based and paraben-free lubricating gel.
- Neat, discrete travel bag to contain the system.
- Instruction booklet.
APOLLO Peyronie’s System Specifications:
- Pump: Manual
- Large Cylinder: 220mm long, internal diameter 50mm to 58mm (tapered)
- Medium Cylinder: 190mm long, internal diameter 46mm
- Small Cylinder: 190mm long, internal diameter 38mm
- Ring Sizes: 10mm,12.5mm, 15mm, 20mm (unstretched).
Shipping, Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee
- 1-year standard warranty
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free, discreet UK shipping for any APOLLO pump