iMEDiHelp Breast Enlargement System
The iMEDiHelp breast enlargement system offers a non-surgical method of increasing breast size by 1 to 2 cup sizes. The use of this system is a safe process. This product consists of two cups which cover each breast and a manual pump which is connected to the cups by soft silicone tubing.The system is to be used as an exerciser to increase the size and firmness of the breast.
How Does It Work?
By placing the cup over the breast area and gently pressing the pump function, this creates a vacuum which causes blood to flow into the breast which helps it to expand. The traction in the breast tissue, caused by the pump is what makes the breasts swell. This allows the mammary glands to become larger ensuring that your breasts remain firm.
By creating a vacuum, the glands and tissue are exercised which improves blood supply, resulting in the growth of healthy breast tissue. Like any tissue in the body, when it is exercised and blood flow is encouraged, it will enlarge. When used daily over a period of time will result in a firmer, larger breast.
After each session, you may notice a slight tingling and redness in the breasts as the tissue is reconditioned and enlarged. After several sessions of use you should notice the breasts becoming firmer and larger.
Why it works:
When the body’s cells and tissues are ‘provoked’ with vacuum enhancing, it responds by causing new cells to be produced leading to newer, firmer tissue. The same principle is used with buttock and penis enlargement systems as plastic surgeons use the same principle when producing new skin prior to body enhancement procedures. This is a long, tried and tested principle!
Cup sizing guide:
Please check the sizing guide before purchasing to find your recommended cup size:
Inner Base Diameter – 10 cm
Inner Height – 10 cm
Chest / Bra Cup Size – 32A, 34AA, 34A, 36AA, 36A, 38AA, 38A, 40AA, 42AA
Bra Size Calculator:
If you are unsure about your bra or chest size, you can use an online Bra-size calculator here or email us your current bra/chest size and we can let you know what cups will be best for you.
Please note that the above breast cup information is only a guide and if you are unsure please send us a message and we can advice you as to what size cups you need.
- A very effective, durable pump constructed of hard high quality plastic, with a vacuum release valve, which allows you to control the amount of vacuum required.
- Two High Quality Breast cups made of polycarbonate. The cups are shaped to fit the profile of the breast and will be suitable for most sizes.
- High quality, silicone tubing.
- Each cup is fitted with a high quality airlock so that once the breast is pumped up, you can remove the tubing and hand pump to leave the cup in place.
- A neat, discrete travel bag to contain the system.
- Clear written instructions for using the system.
System Features and Benefits:
Our specially designed Contoured Airlock Cup offers a way of quickly releasing the hand pump from the breast cup whilst still maintaining the vacuum and pressure. The cup consists of a high quality in-line connector which has a built in non-return valve. This means that air will flow in both directions until the quick release button is pressed. Then, air is prevented from leaving the cup until the airlock is reconnected. The connector takes literally seconds to release. With the contoured base having a slight curve to the base of the cup which is specially designed to sit better against the natural curve of your chest.
The Breast Enlargement System is:
- SPONTANEOUS – works within seconds – pumps up the breast immediately
- SAFE – virtually no side effects or contraindications for use.
- FREQUENT – can be used daily or multiple times daily if desired.
- NO – pills or special creams required.
Our systems are always in stock as our any spare or replacement parts should they be needed. Also, there is always an expert on hand that you can email with any questions or concerns.
Frequently Ask Questions: