The EZ Tension ring is designed to reduce scrotal tissue and pubic hair from being drawn into the penis pump cylinder for a more comfortable fit for the ED patient. The EZ Tension ring fits on the end of the penis pump cylinder like a lid, ensuring tissue and hair is not drawn into the pump cylinder. This design of the EZ Tension ring provides users with a better seal between the body and the ED pump cylinder and a more comfortable fit. The EZ Tension ring maintains greater tension on the penis to maintain a firm erection. Designed for use with the battery-operated penis pump and/or the manual penis pump.
EZ Tension Ring Features & Benefits:
- Provides greater comfort than traditional penis rings.
- Design ensures that the scrotal tissue is not drawn into the cylinder when pumping.
- More comfortable ring fit and more tension to assist in maintaining penile rigidity.
- Easier transition from penis pump cylinder onto erect penis.
- Washes with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
EZ Tension Ring Use Summary:
- Place the ring on the end of the penis pump cylinder like a cap or lid.
- Apply lubricant to the surface around the centre opening of the EZ Tension ring and on the head of the penis.
- Place the head of the penis against the opening of the EZ Tension ring.
- Operate your vacuum therapy device allowing your penis to be drawn into the cylinder until the ring is positioned near the base of the penis.
EZ Tension Ring Specifications:
- Size Options: four sizes ranging from 16mm to 19mm.
- Latex Free.
- For use with the battery-operated and/or manual vacuum erection system.
- Ring Size: small (16mm); medium (17mm); large (18mm); extra large (19mm).
- EAN number: 7426967985106.
EZ Tension Ring Notes:
- DO NOT USE ring loader with EZ Tension ring.
- Do not leave the ring on for longer than 30 minutes.
- Allow 60 minutes between uses.
- Wash EZ Tension ring after use with warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly for storage.