This complete and ready to use pelvic floor exerciser has everything you need to tone your pelvic floor, giving you confidence that you are exercising the right muscles.
This kegel exerciser comes with a complimentary set of starter springs, allowing you to add higher resistance to your pelvic floor workout and helping you achieve a stronger and fitter pelvic floor.
This exerciser has helped users treat vaginal prolapse, combat stress incontinence and increase their satisfaction with intimacy, making it an effective treatment and boasting an 80% cure rate.
The PelvicToner is a simple device that makes your pelvic floor exercises more effective, delivering a much greater return on your efforts. It’s NHS approved and available on prescription. Pelvic Toner are used as a pelvic muscle exercise for treating women with incontinence caused by weak muscles. Pelvic Muscle Exercises (PME) are also known as Kegel exercises. These incontinence exercises strengthen and tone the pelvic muscles. Pelvic Toner helps treat mild to moderate urinary incontinence.
Pelvic Toner includes:
- Pelvic toner.
- Spring set.
- Lubricating gel.
- Instruction booklet.
- Discreet case.
- 1 year warranty.
Pelvic Toner Features and Benefits:
- Simple – simple to understand and simple to use. You can be exercising effectively within a few minutes of opening the box.
- Quick – the basic exercise programme only takes 5 minutes and is effective performed 3 or more times a week.
- Effective – you can feel your muscles working straight away and most users notice significant improvements in 2 to 3 weeks.
- At-home pelvic exercises.
- Improves bladder control for most women in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Aids women in isolating pelvic floor muscle group.
Pelvic Toner Specifications:
- Use: Urinary Incontinence.
- Type: Re-usable.
- Weight: 125 grams.
- EAN number: 7426967985045.
There are no reviews yet.