Softlilate™ V1 offers a discreet self treatment for painful intercourse and post vaginal surgery. With five graduating sizes, including the smallest ever vaginal dilator, this set allows you to take control of your rehabilitation by increasing size as slowly as you want, so as to be as kind to your body as possible.
Painful sex is a very distressing problem, which may have a detrimental effect on relationships with partners. Thousands of women experience painful intercourse or problems with vaginal penetration, so you will be relieved to know that you are not alone.
Psychosexual therapists have aided the design of these dilators, which means you can get medically verified treatment in the comfort of your own home and with you in control.
- Set of 5 graduated size dilators
- Unique twist and lock handle
- Lubricating Gel
- Instruction booklet
- Discreet bag
Softlilate™ Features and Benefits:
- Extensively used within the NHS in gynaecology, radiotherapy and women’s health
- For use after vaginal surgery, pelvic radiotherapy and aiding in the treatment of conditions such as vaginal stenosis, dyspareunia and vaginismus
- Curved tip makes it easier to insert and helps prevent scarring following surgery and radiotherapy
- Helps prevent vaginal stenosis, ideal to use if you experience painful intercourse vaginismus and dyspareunia
- 5 graduated vaginal dilators for progressive home dilator therapy
- Twist & lock handle, instruction booklet, lubricating gel and 5 curved top dilators.
- An NHS innovation – enables you to take control of your treatment.
- Dilator Size 0 – 7cm x 1.5cm (2.75 inches x 0.62 inches)
- Dilator Size 1 – 9cm x 2cm (3.5 inches x 0.75 inches)
- Dilator Size 2 – 11cm x 2.5cm (4.25 inches x 1.25 inches)
- Dilator Size 3 – 14cm x 3cm (5.5 inches x 1.25 inches)
- Dilator Size 4 – 16cm x 3.5cm (6.25 inches x 1.5 inches)
- EAN number: 7426967985038
There are no reviews yet.