Softlilate™ Vaginal Dilator by iMEDiHelp offers a discreet self treatment for painful intercourse and post vaginal surgery. With five graduating sizes, including the smallest ever vaginal dilator, this set allows you to take control of your rehabilitation by increasing size as slowly as you want, so as to be as kind to your body as possible.
These dilators are medically graded, non-toxic and latex-free. Highly effective for post-surgical recovery programs as well as for treating vaginismus, dyspareunia, vaginal narrowing and other similar gynaecological conditions.
With the support of physical therapist and doctors, we have been able to help thousands of women overcome their respective conditions through our leading products.
- Set of 5 graduated size dilators
- Lubricating Gel
- Instruction booklet
- Discreet bag
Softlilate™ Features and Benefits:
- Extensively used within the NHS in gynaecology, radiotherapy and women’s health.
- For use after vaginal surgery, pelvic radiotherapy and aiding in the treatment of conditions such as vaginal stenosis, dyspareunia and vaginismus.
- Curved tip makes it easier to insert and helps prevent scarring following surgery & radiotherapy
- Helps prevent vaginal stenosis, ideal to use if you experience painful intercourse vaginismus and dyspareunia
- Made of smooth, medical grade plastic five graduated vaginal dilators for progressive home dilator therapy
- Completely BPA, latex and phthalates free
- Dilator Size 1 – 8cm x 1.5cm
- Dilator Size 2 – 9cm x 2cm
- Dilator Size 3 – 10cm x 2.5cm
- Dilator Size 4 – 13cm x 3cm
- Dilator Size 5 – 15cm x 3.5cm
- EAN number: 7426967985038